Skip to Main Content

Civil Process

The Mayes County Sheriff's Office is responsible for handling and serving legal and court documents within Mayes County.  Civil documents consist of, but are not limited to, the following from Mayes County and other County and State Jurisdictions:

  • Protective Orders
  • Subpoenas for Court Cases
  • Small Claims
  • Summons
  • Writs of Assistance

All Civil documents filed within Mayes County must be filed with the

Mayes County Court Clerk
1 Court Place, Suite 200
Pryor, Oklahoma  74361

The Mayes County Sheriff's Office Civil Department is open Monday through Friday (Excluding Holidays) from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM.

*For civil paper service in Mayes County:

  • The Civil Department requires an original and a service copy of the paperwork you are requesting to be served.
  • The document must include the name of the person being served and service address.
  • The service fee is $50.00 per paper.
  • If you require service return information, you will need to include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your paperwork.
  • To check on the status of your document, you can call

All Sheriff's Returns on Mayes County Court Cases will be filed with the Mayes County Court Clerk's Office after service is made.

All Civil documents from outside of Mayes County that are needing service should be sent to:

Mayes County Sheriff's Office
Attn: Civil Division
1 Court Place, Suite 150
Pryor, Oklahoma  74361

or emailed to: